AlegreTranslations is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
As a translation agency, we work with personal data. We use this information to perform our services.
If you send us documents for translation, we will handle them very carefully. Only persons directly involved in the implementation of our services will view these documents. We only save your documents if necessary and aim to delete your documents as soon as possible.
Personal data that we process
AlegreTranslations processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself.
Here you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address. Other personal data that you provide, for example in correspondence (e.g. by e-mail or via a contact form on our website) and by telephone.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
AlegreTranslations processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to perform our services.
- To deliver services to you.
No automated decision-making
AlegreTranslations does not make decisions based on automated processing on issues that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. This could include decisions made by computer programs or systems without the involvement of a human being (for example an employee of AlegreTranslations).
How long we store personal data
AlegreTranslations will not save your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for your personal data:
- Ordinary personal data (name, address, place of residence, telephone number, etc.) as long as our business relationship is active, as long as you allow it and as long as the statutory obligation to keep records applies.
- Ordinary personal data (name, address, place of residence, telephone number etc.) after termination of our business relationship within 1 year in our active databases. In the bookkeeping relevant files as long as the legal obligation to keep the books applies.
Sharing personal data with third parties
AlegreTranslations will not sell your data to third parties and will only provide this information if required to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies and browsers
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by AlegreTranslations and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send you or another organisation mentioned by you the personal data we have on you in a computer file.
You can send a request to access, correct, delete, transfer your personal data or to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]
How we protect personal data.
AlegreTranslations takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you feel that your data is not secure or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us at [email protected] - Tel: +34 663 663 551